Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Tide Is Changing....

Call me optimistic, call me delusional, but I think it is getting warmer. Today was sunny and felt okay outside. I spoke with a very positive person today about how to beat the winter blues and she said its all in your head. She's just been convincing herself its spring and blocking out the cold weather with the power of her mind. I'm going to give it a try. I also reminded her if she added her idea to the blog, she would be eligible for a fabulous Town of Beaumont prize....you too could be the winner of a very cool prize. Just give us your thoughts on how to get through this latest cold snap. I'll tell you one thing I'm excited about...the days are longer. Yes it seems weird that there is so much snow on the ground...but I just remind myself that we really need that moisture in the soil. Stay positive Beaumont and trust that spring is just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment