Monday, March 9, 2009

BRRRRRR!

Well, is it cold enough for you? I haven't been all that surprised (or disappointed)by the snow the last week or so, but the cold weather seems to be a bit much, don't you think? I'm wondering if anyone out there has some beat the long winter blues tips for us all here at the FCSS Blog. If you have a tip to get us through this final stretch of winter, please post it here. The first three posts will receive a very cool Town of Beaumont prize! That's all I'm going to say, I want to leave you in suspense.

I was actually out playing in the snow yesterday. It sounded like a good idea, but when I actually got outside....wow! that wind was COLD! However, the fresh air did us all good and the hot chocolate when we came inside was a great way to warm up. So post an idea to deal with this cold snap or descibe a winter adventure and be eligible to win a great prize! Stay warm and stay safe and I'll talk to you in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment