Thursday, March 26, 2009

Are you an ASSET BUILDER?

I came across this really interesting video that outlines Developmental Assets. What I like is that it highlights the fact that to be an asset builder doesn't mean you have to be specially trained, or working in the field of child or community development. Building assets in kids means creating connections and communicating with kids so that they know they have value! It is very exciting stuff! Keep checking back here for lots of tips and ideas to become an asset builder in the community of Beaumont! Have a great weekend and if you are a parent...try out one of these tips! Please give me you feedback on any of the information that I post and share here. I really want to know what people think about these 40 Developmental Assets.

No comments:

Post a Comment