Tuesday, May 19, 2009

How was your long, cold weekend?




Actually, truth be told...only yesterday (Monday) was cold for the long weekend. Around Beaumont that is...I've seen some photos of people out at Buck Lake that met with some crazy snow and cold considering its the middle of May. I'll admit it...this cold weather kind of has me bummed. I've been watching the weather forecast however and there is some beautiful weather on the way. I also want to remind everyone that this coming Monday we will be hosting our very first Parents Empowering Parents meeting right here in Beaumont. If you (or someone you know pass the word along) are worried about the drug use/abuse of a young person close to you join us at the Beaumont Community Youth Centre on Monday May 25th from 7-9pm. The meeting is free, confidential and a place for information and support. For more information contact me (Linda) 780-504-5969. Stay warm over the next few days...plan where those nice bedding plants can go and be ready to get out and enjoy some nice spring weather by the weekend! (finger crossed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment